The Natural Hair Academy is THE meeting of the year where all the Natural Hair Lovers from here and elsewhere gather.
The program has been revealed few days ago during a breakfast with our French favorite bloggers.
The event is planned on March the 21st, in a splendid place, lEspace Tapis Rouge in Paris.
Last year, the A-KA agency, which organizes the event, already surprised us by inviting renowned outside speakers like Taren Guy and the Monroe sisters.
The 4th edition promises to be even more impressive with a rich program and first grade speakers:
- FAVORITE! <3 My Natural Sistas. A Youtube channel created by three sisters who share, inspire and motivate about one million women around the world. They dont only speak about natural hair but also about beauty and well-being in general.
- Felicia Leatherwood (we dont need to present her anymore). Accustomed to the event, Felicia leaves her salon in L.A and makes the trip each year to reveal her precious beauty secrets.
- Clarisse Libene, founder of the Belle Ebene online store. Clarisse is an essential figure of the French ethnic market. She is also translator in her spare time ;)
- Fatou Ndiaye, who created the Blackbeautybag blog. The first blog dedicated to black beauty in France. She is also the muse of famous brands like Loréal and Kookai.
- Frankie alias IgoByFrankie is a stylist for the renowned brand Asos. A genuine fashionista, who inspires the trends and develop versatile styles whatever it is funky, casual or glamourous.
- FAVORITE! <3 Stephanie Lee alias BeautyByLee. Make up Artist and YouTube Beauty Guru, Stephanie is a New-Yorker with a passion for fashion and make up.
- Ursula Seddoh from Beautifulnaturelle, a blog and a Youtube channel about frizzy hair and black beauty in general.
- Kelly Massol, founder of the 100% natural and 100% home made brand Les Secrets de Loly.
- FAVORITE! <3 Dyroll Dydy who created the Facebook page Dydynaturalhairlover. She is THE NHA 2013s revelation. She is passionate about natural hair and worked with Felicia Leatherwood. She would like to make hairdressing her full-time job.
- Laila-Jean from the Fusionofcultures Youtube channel. She daily shares her advice to hundreds of thousands fans. She will unveils the cogs to get healthy hair.
- Deshonica Kerrie, is the international educator for the brand Design Essentials. As a natural hair expert, Deshonica will do some demonstrations and will give tips and tricks to get beautiful hair.
- EXCLUSIVITY! ✨ ‹‹ Dickey, the texturized hairs GURU. Hairdresser for 30 years, he styled thousands of women, but not just any individuals: from Solange Knowles, Kelis, Alicia Keys, Rihanna through the first Lady Michelle Obama, Dickey celebrates the hair in all its forms and textures.
In the spane of one day, the Natural Hair Academy 2015 will offer conferences, workshops, a diagnostic corner, a beauty bar, an accessoires corner and a pop-up store.
The ticketing is now open. Find out the prices and the different offers on the online website.
Given the success of this event, I suggest you to buy your tickets as soon as possible!!!